Adult Bible Fellowships (ABF) are Rocky's discipleship classes that meet at 9:00 am concurrently with Children's Sunday School. ABFs are foundational to the ministry of our church and are an important way for people to connect with other other believers. Each Adult Bible Fellowship provides a time of Bible study, prayer, discipleship, and fellowship for every adult in our church. There are currently four classes to choose from based generally on stage of life:
- College Singles - Single Adults (18-23)
- Adult 1 - Singles/Young Married/Married with Children (20-40’s)
- Adult 2 - Singles/Parents of Teens & College Students (30’s-50’s)
- Adult 3 - Single Adults/Empty Nesters (50’s +)
* Students (grade 7-12) are welcome to attend an ABF with their parents or they can attend the Youth Sunday School class.